Return to the Library
Ooh, that header looks so exciting, doesn't it? Sad to say, the truth is not quite so interesting. A little bit of fanfic, a few works in progress, and a couple of links to fanfic sites that on the whole have GOOD fiction. When I write more fiction, whether fanfic or just good old traditional creative writing, I'll stick it up here. If I come across any of my ancient stuff... well, I'll put it up here if it's any good. Even just fragments!
Any comments (criticism, praise, genuine offers to make me eternally wealthy) can be directed to me at email@example.com.
Oh, and if you want, you can go look at my poetry. And if you happen to be my parents, I'd really suggest not reading the fanfic. Look at anything else you like.
- Fanfic (mostly "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" but with other stuff thrown in for variety)
- And For A Brief Spell, Willow/Faith, NC-17
- A Kiss Between Friends, Willow-centric, R - Annoyingly, there's another fic out there with the same title, a Cordy/Harmony fic. I'm not going to change my title, but just so as y'all are aware it's not the same.... (Incidentally, I am not recommending the other fic.)
- Shades of Madness, Spike, PG - Written for the Buffy and Angel Lyric Wheel's second round.
- 100-word drabbles written (mostly) for Sunday100 challenges.
- The Face of the Goddess, R, Melanie Rawn fandom - Written for multifandom1000.
- "Where is Sunnydale?" - Not fanfic, but a little essay on the location of Sunnydale. It expands every time I garner new evidence.
- Next Weird Thing, Spike/Xander, NC-17 - Written for the Buffy and Angel Lyric Wheel's fourth round.
- S/X kiss meme, Spike/Xander, R - There was a meme. It was a thing. It produced many Spandery kisses, including one of my own, which is here.
- The World We Made, Oz, Giles, vamp!Willow, etc., PG-13 - Written for the Buffy and Angel Lyric Wheel's fifth, Halloween-themed round.
- Lions of the North, Giles(/Ethan), R - Written for KindKit for the Back in the Day fic-a-thon.
- Eyes of the Wolf, Oz, PG - Written for the Buffy and Angel Lyric Wheel's sixth round.
- Curled in Darkness, Spike/Angel, R - Written for Challengetime for the Wishverse Ficathon.
- All the Little Fishes, Willow/Drusilla, PG
- Random Stuff
- Jumping (WiP)
- Desert Story (WiP) - This is a story I began writing many years ago, in sixth grade, and continued working on for several more years. It's by no means complete, but I thought I'd put it up here just for kicks. Some bits are actually quite good, but I can't be bothered to apologize for the rest.
- Fragments - Not really fiction, more a thought. Which I did write down. Saturday, June 30, 2001
- The Speech of Laughter - A brief essay. If you look at it, you'll understand why it's here.